How to use Prismax Hair Botox

Here are the instructions for how to use Prismax Hair Botox:

Before you start, take a before-photo for comparison.

1.  Wash hair with a clarifying or deep cleansing shampoo. Do not use conditioner or oils before the Hair Botox Treatment.
2. Remove excess moisture until hair is no longer dripping.
3. Dilute the complete vial with 3.5oz of room-temperature water  (less than 104°F) and mix until creamy. 
4. Apply the mixture strand by strand from root to tip with a small brush. (For Fine Hair: Apply the mixture starting two-inches away from the root)
5. Once the entire mixture is applied, begin massaging the product into the hair, lightly stretching the hair so that the product can work its way into the hair shaft. The more you massage and stretch the hair, the better the results. Continue doing this until the hair is evenly smooth with no clumps or rough spots.
6. Place a protective plastic cap over the hair and use a hooded hair dryer or a thermal heating cap for 20 minutes.
7. Rinse out about 70% of the product with warm water, leaving in the remaining 30% to continue nourishing the hair.
8. Dry and style your hair anyway you'd like. We recommend flat ironing the hair after it is completely dry to help seal the cuticles and retain as much of the moisturizers from the product as possible for longer lasting effects. Set the flat-iron to 350F degrees, and pass it through the hair 2-3 times. Warning: If using on fine hair or color treated hair lower the temperature to 300℉-325℉.

REMEMBER: DO NOT USE ANY HAIRCARE PRODUCTS WITH SULFATES (SHAMPOOS, CONDITIONERS, HAIR MASKS, ETC.)

SULFATES CAN STRIP THE PRODUCT OUT OF THE HAIR.

REPEAT PRISMAX ONCE EVERY MONTH FOR 5 MONTHS, THEN ENJOY UP TO 10 MONTHS OF HEALTHIER, SOFTER, AND SMOOTHER HAIR. RESULTS ARE NOTICEABLE AFTER THE FIRST TREATMENT. EACH SUBSEQUENT TREATMENT IMPROVES THE QUALITY AND HEALTH OF THE HAIR.

    Take an after-photo and compare. Upload to Facebook.com/PrismaxUSA to share your results!

    Watch this video about How to use Prismax Hair Botox.


    Order Prismax Hair Botox!


    2 comments


    • Trourgy

      cialis tadalafil cheapest online evehimizex [url=https://bansocialism.com/]buy cialis pills[/url] Asceds Levitra 20 Mg Bayer


    • izmir beauty

      Your blog is very much informative. We can get enough amount of information from it. It is very necessary for a business regarding cosmetics which contains hair care treatments and hair products which is the vital aim for a business to reach the bottom line and also to fulfill their customers need accordingly.


    Leave a comment

    Please note, comments must be approved before they are published